Help- I use instacart.Buying vegan stuff

wolfynerd0000

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi wolfynerd0000,

Please see this sentence from your 4th cited article:

"It should be noted that these lubricants are used in extremely low quantities in many other applications such as plastic bags (slip agents)"

I think you are worrying about things that have very little impact on animal cruelty.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
Also, the "House Beautiful" article contains some misinformation.

The article claims that lecithin - supposedly found in shampoo and conditioner - is typically sourced from animal or dairy sources. This is generally false. Per the Vegetarian Resource Group, lecithin is typically vegetable-derived, except in pharmaceuticals: The Vegetarian Resource Group Blog

It's also false to claim that lecithin is a common ingredient in shampoos. Here are the ingredients for Pantene shampoo - a popular shampoo in the U.S.: Pantene Pro-V Anti-dandruff (lotion/shampoo) Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company . No lecithin. Here are the ingredients in Dove shampoo - another popular brand in the U.S.: https://www.cvs.com/shop/ingredient...s-shampoo-daily-moisture-12-oz-prodid-1015034 . No lecithin.

Advice: Stop getting ingredient information from home-furnishing and other consumer websites. Those authors are not educated in the sciences, nor in basic research. I don't know how they got their journalism degrees.

thank you so much i really needed some support
and i hate when vegan blogs and the such like (home-furnishing and other consumer websites) say things are vegan that are not and post false info