Hello hello!

RubyMoonlight

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a 20-something year old mom who's getting back on the vegan bandwagon after falling off for some time now. :wave:

I originally went all-out vegan after doing some reading on the topic, which convinced me wholeheartedly to be vegan. I think that the change was too much of a shock for my family and husband though, since I got a lot of flak for it. I underestimated the power of social pressures though and after only a year I was content to just be vegetarian. After more time went by I got lazier and lazier about it, but it's time to turn that around! I've been incorporating more vegan dishes into my diet now and this past week I've decided to go all the way again!

I decided to join this forum to connect with other like minded people- which will keep me remembering why this is an important decision. See you around the forums!

Hello and welcome. I am a "lazy vegan"...not that there is really any such thing. :) I have a problem with trace ingredients at times. Maybe you can be my inspiration! Welcome to VV!

Hello and welcome. I am a "lazy vegan"...not that there is really any such thing. :)

not so...
41U3Gh%2BTyTL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Everleigh and KLS52
Hello and welcome. I am a "lazy vegan"...not that there is really any such thing. :) I have a problem with trace ingredients at times. Maybe you can be my inspiration! Welcome to VV!

Thanks KLS52! Yeah when I first went vegan I was amazed at how milk and eggs would be snuck into so many different products! But in a way it's a blessing in disguise because it keeps me away from too much processed food. :D

Reactions: PTree15 and Amy SF