Hello from SE UK

Enlightened1

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone, how are you doing at this challenging time globally? Working to eat, keeping my houseboat afloat & general juggling seems to be my life atm… Gratitude is part of my healing practice tho, so I want to share that I am thankful for all the blessings in my life & am conscious of my privilege and purpose🙏🏼 Comment with 3 things you are thankful for 🙏🏼

Hi everyone, how are you doing at this challenging time globally? Working to eat, keeping my houseboat afloat & general juggling seems to be my life atm… Gratitude is part of my healing practice tho, so I want to share that I am thankful for all the blessings in my life & am conscious of my privilege and purpose🙏🏼 Comment with 3 things you are thankful for 🙏🏼
Oh and I should say I’m not ‘lonely’ anymore…I’ve been on a journey of enlightenment since I was last in here in 2017 and have faced my demons and taken accountability and continue to strive to be the best manifestation of my higher self that I can be, in every way, with my new revelatory knowledge that I am never alone, since I am literally the universe embodied here on earth …so hopefully my name change will show up soon🙏🏼😉

Welcome back - Enlightened1! :)

In the (supposed) words of the Buddha: Life is suffering!

However, I have my family (including our super sweet yet criminally cheeky dog), a decent house (despite its many flaws) and not least chocolate (and many other wonderful vegan foods)! All of which I'm eternally grateful for!

I am thankful that God loves us and that Jesus died for our sins and rose again.
I am thankful that despite all the darkness in the world, there is still a lot of love, compassion and hope.
I am thankful for this moment, here and now.

Reactions: Enlightened1