Hello from Diana

Diana

Vegan Police Officer
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

Just joined. Some of you may know me from Veggieboards. I just heard about this forum and I'm really happy to be here.

For those who don't know me, I live in Switzerland, am 55 years old (but feel about 20 years old apart from the fact that I just can't party all through the night like I used to!). Been vegan for about 8 or 9 years. My philosophy is most definitely antispeciesist and to me the equality of non human animals and human animals is logical.

LONG LIVE VEGAN POWER !!!!

Thanks for the welcome. Always nice to know one is remembered. It's great to see some old "faces" and meet some new ones.

Reactions: Amy SF
Hi! I DEFINITELY remember you. My screen name was animallover7249 (and then briefly vegan724.)
Glad to see you here!

I remember you! I was Cassiopeia for a while and then changed to my name, Melanie. Here, I am simply, Mel.

Nice to see you here! :)

Ahaha. I never thought that someone would think that I was really a police officer. But I realise now that this could be understood literally.

No, I'm not a real police officer ! (If I were, we'd be in some parallel world as the police are in general not the kind of people I'm particularly fond of.) Just a metaphor and a wink to those who know what it's like to be called "member of the vegan police" when we point out gently (or not so gently) that honey is NOT vegan (for example).

It's nice to be back with old friend and meet new ones. Thanks so much for the welcome. :)

Reactions: KLS52