Halloween 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really haven't given a crap about ANY holiday in quite a long time. Halloween was the last to go, sadly it (and all holidays) were ruined by working at Camile's Costumes ages ago (cripes, almost a quarter-century ago?!).... Jerry was my best buddy even then (also the manager)... man, we hated that place so much. LMAO :fp:

Anyhoo, while driving him home yesterday, the topic of Halloween came up & he started to get very sentimental because his mother absolutely adored it. If it was freezing cold or raining, didn't matter, Joan was passing out candy to the munchkins. Jerry & I then agreed to "do up" Halloween in honor of his mom. :flower:

But we wanna do it up right.... scary, not cutesy. And he is just the man to work with on that sh*t, let me tell ya! ;)

We know for sure we're gonna do the creepy projections on the front window, probably stage a gory scene in the entryway... plus he already has an old data-projector the school gave him! :dance: And he's an F/X makeup ace! :)

How to Supercharge Your Halloween Like a Pro with a Digital Projector

Yay Halloween!

6ccd0ea7-04d9-472f-bc9f-a36e58c20f10

tumblr_o9ynfpxM8M1sevccdo1_400.jpg

918517a8c9d0f28ff971a1f95331763d.jpg

Marks & Spencer have lots of vegan-friendly Hallowe'en sweets! They're really tasty, especially the fizzy spiders :D

We've bought a big tub full of little packs of Skittles to hand out to trick-or-treaters though - also vegan, and much cheaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.