Lou

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
are they leather free too?

oh. good question.

I did a little more research and they are not. And although there is no present plan to go vegan/cruelty-free it seems like a good next step. Meanwhile, Prada has been one of the biggest consumers of fur and one of the last of the big fashion houses to join the fur-free alliance, so count it as a big win.

Reactions: TofuRobot

TofuRobot

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
oh. good question.

I did a little more research and they are not. And although there is no present plan to go vegan/cruelty-free it seems like a good next step. Meanwhile, Prada has been one of the biggest consumers of fur and one of the last of the big fashion houses to join the fur-free alliance, so count it as a big win.
It's going to be really tough to get people to give up leather. I don't see fashion designers like Prada getting there for a really long time.

MagdalenaACat

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
oh. good question.

You are very optimistic, you are referring to a big win while Prada had been completely mindless so far. It is their mentality. The same people are there!