Getting rid of clutter/minimalism

I've decluttered before our three moves, and about ten years or so ago I used a website, Flylady, and learned how to get organized. I still automatically use those techniques. She seems to just sell a bunch of stuff on her site now, but back then it was great for me. I declutter a room (or drawer, or a corner) by having 3 bins, Toss, Donate, Relocate. And I have to bring the Donate stuff right to the car so I can drop it off next time I'm out, not let it be reabsorbed. Relocate is just putting stuff back where it belongs. I have way less stuff than I did when my kids were young--that's when it was really hard for me to organize and declutter.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
When I moved into my last house it took me 2 trips with my full sized station wagon (this included a full sized bed w/frame). When I moved out it took several yard sales, trips to Good Will, a truck sized dumpster, and trips with a full pickup every day for a month. I still have a stuffed full single car garage sized rental shed full of my belongings, that I'm just starting to pare down after 6 years (for every new box I bring to it I try to get rid of 2).
I have no good ideas.