Favourite meals

Leanne

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello,

I've only been a vegan for a short while and before this I had eaten meat, dairy or fish with every meal :mask:. To be honest I rarely ate veg but did like salad.

My new favourite meal at the moment is ratatouille. I was wondering if others could share their favourite meals. I know there are loads of meal ideas on pinterest and online, but thought it would be great idea to ask some real people and sharing might help other transitioning vegans.

Reactions: Bluerice
My favorite meal is actually just rice with seaweed(Nori) and walnuts-
Cook the rice, put it in a seaweed, put some walnuts on it, close the rice with walnuts inside the seaweed by folding it on the sides... And there!
Tasty stuff :3

Along side of it, I drink juice I make out of apples and pumpkin(cooked pumpkins).

It's extremely simple to make, and I really love it!

Reactions: Leanne
I have so many, but one of my favorites is to saute some chopped savoy cabbage, chopped onion, chopped apple, navy beans or Field Roast Apple Sage vegan "sausage", diced red potatoes (I leave the skin on) and sauerkraut all in one big skillet. I add caraway seeds and a splash of cider vinegar, and a little water for sauteing. Here is a pic:Red Potato Cabbage Sauerkraut Field Roast IIjpg.jpg

Hi Leanne,

Mine has got to be curry. I used to always buy jars of sauce but I've found a recipe that I really like and make variations of it.I make it with either potatoes, chickpeas, cauliflower as well as mushrooms, onions, peas etc. Delicious!