Package Exchange Fall Exchange is Here

YIKES! So so sorry, everyone. To say it's been crazy would be the understatement of the century. Matches up tomorrow. Oh, and yes... we have four precious reasons why I wasn't able to match you up on time. Pics will be forthcoming. Be prepared to melt from the adorableness.

Last edited:
YIKES! So so sorry, everyone. To say it's been crazy would be the understatement of the century. Matches up tomorrow. Oh, and yes... we have four precious reasons why I wasn't able to match you up on time. Pics will be forthcoming. Be prepared to melt from the adorableness.

I was hoping you'd say all that. :)

No worries. Thanks for the update. I was just making sure I didn't miss anything :)

LOL it took me three mins to processs the picture thing, i thought it was for this LOL, my mind been not here great..

And here's the reason you were late in getting your matches:

993659_10200139601120966_1750087647_n.jpg

Mama Bea (see her story soon in the dog thread)

get-attachment.aspxpups.jpg

and the precious wee babes.

Last edited: