Animal Rights Free Fun On-Line Conferences

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
DXE is hosting free, fun on-line conferences for animal rights. Today I went to the first one, we listened to some brief talks and some vegan musicians sharing original songs. Then, we all shared a DXE post on Twitter, then followed each other back so we would all be connected, then we did mass on-line protests by taking selfies with a roll of toilet paper that said "Animal Ag Clean Up Your ****" and posting them on Twitter and liking or reposting each other's selfies. The idea is to stage creative or shocking on-line protests like this en masse to get people's attention on social media. I already had almost 500 followers. so I reached those people today. You can make a new Twitter account just to perform activism and it can be anonymous just like here. If you don't use Twitter, you do have an Internet handle and can use photos or animations as your profile picture, so you don't have to show your face or reveal your true identity, so in many ways this is more accessible for more people - people who might be normally afraid to protest in person, or who have other reasons they couldn't come.

Hashtags you might want to check out on Twitter include #CancelAnimalAg (DXE) and #CoronavirusConfinementChallenge (Animal Save Movement).

Tickets are free, they just want a head count, you can donate if you want to and are able to, but it's not required. Animal Liberation Online Assembly

Please join us next Saturday afternoon, April 25 at 1 pm!

Meetings will continue every Saturday at the same time for several weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: Lou