Package Exchange Fall Exchange is Here

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Happy September, fellow VVers. It's time to sign up! Let's do this! Here's the info:

:clp:
Requirements for signing up are:

*Joined VV prior to the post of this thread, and have made at least 20 posts.If you've successfully sent a box in Secret Santa or past vegan exchanges, then you will be exempt from this requirement. If you're close to meeting the requirements, please do send me a PM ;maybe we can work something out.

*If you have failed to send a package in a previous exchange, please PM me before signing up.

*If you're under 18, please get your parents' permission first.

*Please do not sign up if you know you won't be able to send a package. We're aiming to have 3 or 4 exchanges a year, so you'll have another chance to participate.

*It's not necessary to be a vegan to participate in the exchange, but any item sent must be vegan.

*A cap of$ 20 total (USD), not including shipping is suggested. Don't feel that you can't participate if this is too steep for you. Please note that shipping internationally can easily be $25 or more in itself. If you are concerned about this, please request someone within your own country.

Please PM sallyomally with the following information if you are ready to join in!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your VV name

*your real name

*your complete address

* whether you wish to exchange or receive hand/homemade (anything made by you or purchased as long
as it fits into this category),other (for those who fall into the not-so-crafty category), or either

*whether you are willing and/or prefer to ship internationally.

*any particular dislikes, food allergies, and so forth

*anyone with whom you do not wish to be paired (for instance, someone you've exchanged with in the past)

Important Dates:

--Last day to sign up: Saturday, September 14
--Matches received by : Monday, September 16

--packages received by: NO LATER THAN Saturday, October 26
--When in doubt, it's always best to mail earlier than you think you should. Craziness can happen .

Alrighty, then, go forth and sign up. Let the fun begin!

Oh exciting :) Even if I don't have time to participate, I like seeing all the pictures after the exchange.

Would one of our wonderful mods do whatever it is you do to keep this thread "up there"? Thanks!

All the wonderful ones are busy, but I'll give it a go ;) like this you mean?

Reactions: sallyomally
Sorry, I'm a newbie. Is this a random gift exchange, or what?

It's ok, there will be another at christmas time! :) Sometimes they're random, sometimes they're themed. Obviously Christmas is christmas themed, and the last one was a homemade gift exchange. People usually exchange vegan food items, things that they can find locally, things they know their exchange partner would enjoy....etc.

But the most fun is when it's a secret exchange, they set up a thread and you get to secretly ask your exchange recipient questions. Everybody has fun trying to figure out who's sending to them.

And last christmas Yally sent me chocolates from across the pond - can't beat that. :D

Reactions: Music Platter