Do you need a prayer.

Hog

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I am working on building a homemade prayer candle made out of paper and a night light. Please let me know if you want or need a payer now or in the future. You may make your prayer request as a reply to this thread. You may also send me a confidential private message.

I will pray for any individual no matter their religion or spiritual beliefs. I have found that atheists also appreciate prayers.

4744175365_a7cd02f34c_b.jpg

Well, some atheists get very irritated at people offering prayers for them, so I think you're painting with a broad brush with your last sentence.

This particular atheist understands that you have good intentions, Hog, so I don't take umbrage. OTOH, I can't say that I've ever appreciated any prayers offered for me, although I recognize when such an offer is kindly meant.

Thank you, wonderfularizona...I wouldn’t mind a general prayer for this virus to be over and done with and maybe even a little extra thrown in so
that I can close on the new house soon and get settled in so I can start moving forward. 😊

@ Mischief

Thank you for the feedback about "painting with a broad brush" in my last sentence. In addition, I apologize for disrespecting your beliefs.

By the way, you just called me Hog. I appreciate the respect. You are now on my good side.

Once again I apologize for the disrespect. Hopefully, I will do better in the future.

@ Mischief

Thank you for the feedback about "painting with a broad brush" in my last sentence. In addition, I apologize for disrespecting your beliefs.

By the way, you just called me Hog. I appreciate the respect. You are now on my good side.

Once again I apologize for the disrespect. Hopefully, I will do better in the future.
There's absolutely no need to apoligize, Hog. You're a kind person, and I know your offer was kindly meant.

BTW, you may call me Mouse, if you like. It's been my nickname since I was very small.

Here is the homemade prayer candle. The prayers go in the round cylindrical box underneath the candle. The candle does not actually burn so it is environmentally safe.

I placed your prayers in the box. I did get a couple prayer requests that I assumed were confidential. So I will not mention the names.

@ KLS52 - I prayed for your house and the Coronavirus. Thank you very much for offering your prayers.

Candle (1).png