A Month Vegan Challenge

Newvegannnn

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi,

I would like to share my experience with you.

2020 is finally over, and I hope for a better, more beautiful and pleasant 2021.
I believe you all have friends, acquaintances or simply some friend on a social network who may be interested in veganism.
I believe we can make life better with a little effort, I was far from vegan at this time last year, a year has passed and my life has improved and I am grateful for that in 2020;) (still something good).
Here I will put a link with a challenge for all those who would like to try veganism, maybe some bet with friends or just something new nicer for nicer future times!

All the information is on the link, the challenge lasts for a month, everything you need to do is there, including motivation.

Send to family, friends, have fun and maybe change someone's life for the better :)
Happy New Year!

Link!

Hi,

I would like to share my experience with you.

2020 is finally over, and I hope for a better, more beautiful and pleasant 2021.
I believe you all have friends, acquaintances or simply some friend on a social network who may be interested in veganism.
I believe we can make life better with a little effort, I was far from vegan at this time last year, a year has passed and my life has improved and I am grateful for that in 2020;) (still something good).
Here I will put a link with a challenge for all those who would like to try veganism, maybe some bet with friends or just something new nicer for nicer future times!

All the information is on the link, the challenge lasts for a month, everything you need to do is there, including motivation.

Send to family, friends, have fun and maybe change someone's life for the better :)
Happy New Year!

Link!
Note: Newvegannnn's program is not free. It is a paid program.

Both links are complete spam!!!
No one needs to pay to do a vegan challenge!

and I highly recommend this book that covers every area of change--

Reactions: Lou
there are reputable meal planning that require a monthly subscription, but please don't fall for spam sites!

around 6 or 7 years ago I decided I needed some fresh ideas.
back then Colleen Patrick Goudreau's 30-day Vegan Challenge, the online version, was free in connection with a Cowspiracy promotion. I took it and it was great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone, even though now it costs $20. you can buy the book used for like $10.

However, a few years later I took the PCRM course, mostly for comparison but also just wanted even more info. It was also great. And it's free. If they were both free I wouldn't know which one to recommend. They both had different good points. But they are both not free - so I would have to recommend the PCRM one.

Although maybe not. We tend to value the things we pay for. so maybe if you paid for the course you would be a little more likely to get the most out of it.

Hi! I am also very glad that 2020 has come to an end. On the one hand, a mega strange, difficult year for everyone, but on the other hand, I think that such a pause from life will also be good for all of us. At the beginning of that year I switched to vegetarianism and at the beginning I was a bit scared of what it would be like, when I found myself at family dinners, but everything went without any problems. It is known that the family grumbled a bit, but when she saw that I do not do anything about it, she stopped; D This year I am going to gradually switch to veganism. Even though it is even more food sacrifices, I'm sure that I can do it

Reactions: Lou and Emma JC