News Dad Punishes Daughter For Bullying

It's good that the father gives a reaction on the bullying, but the social shaming of kids thiese days most stop. I really don't think posting such things on the internet is the right way to raise children.

If I had a kid that was kicked out of the bus, he probably had to walk to school too. But that had been something between me and my kid, and those few it would concern. Not half of the world.

I had taken away phone, computer time, pocket money, internet access etc etc. But not posted on social media...
100%
Mark my word that child will be turn out more focused on retribution than contrition.
It's sad when children face more bullying from adults than their peers. It's clear now where that girl learned her behavior :rolleyes:

I totally disagree!

When I saw this the first time, my initial reaction was ... No wonder that girl would be a bully, as her father is the biggest bully of them all. Letting her walk to school is one thing, following her at a snail pace in his car and posting it live on facebook - what an *******! I bet he really felt good doing it and loudly claiming "WE don't bully anybody in this family!"

That is EXACTLY the kind of people who are the worst bullies in school, in my personal experience (and my relevant experience is that I was the only kid in primary school who was not from the village the school was in - guess who was the "natural" victim of choice for all kinds of bullying)