Creative Ventures

I am writing stories, and the ones I write lately have vegan perspective being shown more. There is sample writing from me included. There is writing I show with a sequence on Discord, if anyone uses Discord and would want it I can share an invite to it. There is also the Facebook page I have been using, Vegan Fiction Writer.

Besides those media, I recently use Mastodon. I am with the account FredVegBur, I have it on mastodon.social, but very recently I saw, with it mentioned on this forum site, there is a veganism server on Mastodon, so to be in that as I finally decided to be, I made a second Mastodon account, to be involved in that.
I would give this correction mstdn.social is where my earlier account is, then I have veganism.social,
a link to my Facebook page Vegan Fiction Writer

I use media to be in connection with others, certainly I want others who are vegan included in that. And if they show interest in writing they would read I let them know about samples like those I mentioned here where they would be shown in an accessible place to them, as I use several places for that online. Besides forums I am using mewe.com most of all, and Discord, and Facebook now much less, but still having samples there. Mastodon is newer for me, I might think about how it can be used for showing creativity that I might. There is A Billion that I joined not very long ago, but I have yet to get very active on it.