Covid Vaccine-Do You Believe the Scientists?

What never fails to amuse me is how much the same these individuals end up having judgements and hang ups of their own.
For the majority of folks it's neither allegiance nor opposition. We work, pay bills, vote, do what we feel is needed to promote our ideas and values in our communities, and try to maintain balance.
I've spent enough time with subversives, anarchists, free thinkers, revolutionaries.
Whats the plan? To take off on a motorcycle with all your worldly possessions and live miles from nowhere, off grid? Not for me, and I'd glad I turned back when I did
Everyone has the right to live how the see fit.

Yes they should. Too many that oppose the government are trying their best to take those rights away, and spread enough false information and fear to win over other paranoids. Like you see in the site Bitchoice, or whatever it was

Reactions: Calliegirl
Yes they should. Too many that oppose the government are trying their best to take those rights away, and spread enough false information and fear to win over other paranoids. Like you see in the site Bitchoice, or whatever it was
How are they trying to do that? You're telling them they have to live by you society's rules actually.

It's not so black-and-white. When individual freedoms start to infringe on the rights and safety of others, then you've got a problem.

Even an anarchic world requires a certain amount of cooperation, respect, and compromise. Those ideals can be considered rules, of a sort.

It's not so black-and-white. When individual freedoms start to infringe on the rights and safety of others, then you've got a problem.

Even an anarchic world requires a certain amount of cooperation, respect, and compromise. Those ideals can be considered rules, of a sort.
Well if I don't like how something is going I should have the right to sit out.

How are they trying to do that? You're telling them they have to live by you society's rules actually.
I'm not telling anyone how to live their lives, but I certainly oppose anyone telling others how they should or shouldn't live, and I will voice my opposition.
How about all the cattle ranchers, slaughterhouse workers, dairy farmers.... how about their rights? You seem to have to have no problem with wanting to tell them how to live their lives

I'm not telling anyone how to live their lives, but I certainly oppose anyone telling others how they should or shouldn't live, and I will voice my opposition.
How about all the cattle ranchers, slaughterhouse workers, dairy farmers.... how about their rights? You seem to have to have no problem with wanting to tell them how to live their lives
Ok everyone has the right to live how they choose as long as their not harming anyone, or imposing it on anyone, how are people who oppose the regime trying to force their opinions on you?

All that does is call the alternate news outlets fake news, while praising the mainstream media!
Anarchist100,

You seem to reject others' knowledge, expertise and authority, but the world's population can't live without people who are educated and who know what they're doing. Without an education, you're in no position to summarily reject other people's knowledge.

If you want to live separately from civilization, that's fine. However, the rest of the world will suffer in the meantime. You may think that it's not your problem, but famine, pollution, injustice and war are very difficult to hide from.

Enjoy your teen years. Enjoy arguing about ideals. That's part of what being young is for.

However, it's ultimately impossible to reject the world. This is only world we have.

Ok everyone has the right to live how they choose as long as their not harming anyone, or imposing it on anyone, how are people who oppose the regime trying to force their opinions on you?
How are the livestock farmers imposing their right to live on you?
I'm saying the same thing, but about people--black, indigenous, seeking asylum, trans, gay, female, poor.........

Fighting for laws to ensure equal rights is not taking away anyone elses right--just some of their unearned priviledge

Anarchist100,

You seem to reject others' knowledge, expertise and authority, but the world's population can't live without people who are educated and who know what they're doing. Without an education, you're in no position to summarily reject other people's knowledge.

If you want to live separately from civilization, that's fine. However, the rest of the world will suffer in the meantime. You may think that it's not your problem, but famine, pollution, injustice and war are very difficult to hide from.

Enjoy your teen years. Enjoy arguing about ideals. That's part of what being young is for.

However, it's ultimately impossible to reject the world. This is only world we have.
I can live away from society though, authority is a lie, why are these people any more important than us? Nothing really makes them authority as we interpret it in the cosmic sense, really authority doesn't exist. Also they may be educated but that doesn't mean they know (or care) what's best for us.

How are the livestock farmers imposing their right to live on you?
I'm saying the same thing, but about people--black, indigenous, seeking asylum, trans, gay, female, poor.........

Fighting for laws to ensure equal rights is not taking away anyone elses right--just some of their unearned priviledge
Their not imposing there opinions on me, but they are harming animals. What privileges do yo speak of?

I can live away from society though, authority is a lie, why are these people any more important than us? Nothing really makes them authority as we interpret it in the cosmic sense, really authority doesn't exist. Also they may be educated but that doesn't mean they know (or care) what's best for us.
Authority is the just power to make decisions. Even in a small, subsistence village, good decisions are very important. And, good decisions depend on well-established knowledge. Does everyone in a village have equally good knowledge about agriculture, house construction, food storage, and medicine? Probably not! The most knowledgeable individuals can make safer decisions - and that's authority. If you want to challenge that authority, especially in a small community, then you'd better be right - the village's survival depends on it.

Authority is the just power to make decisions. Even in a small, subsistence village, good decisions are very important. And, good decisions depend on well-established knowledge. Does everyone in a village have equally good knowledge about agriculture, house construction, food storage, and medicine? Probably not! The most knowledgeable individuals can make safer decisions - and that's authority. If you want to challenge that authority, especially in a small community, then you'd better be right - the village's survival depends on it.
The difference is a knowledgeable person who has good ideas is a leader, you follow leaders voluntarily because they have good ideas, a boss is someone who imposes their will on you, anarchist oppose bosses not leaders.

If you're so aware of fake news I assume you don't watch FOX or CNN?

Fox and CNN are not on the same level/two sides to of the same coin. CNN has bias, but FOX is on a different level (you can see that visually on the graph posted by David3.

But if you think "news outlets" like Infowars or PragerU are a more reliable source of accurate news...well good luck to you.

Reactions: Calliegirl
Fox and CNN are not on the same level/two sides to of the same coin. CNN has bias, but FOX is on a different level (you can see that visually on the graph posted by David3.

But if you think "news outlets" like Infowars or PragerU are a more reliable source of accurate news...well good luck to you.
I don't fully trust any news outlet, I look at many, and even then I don't believe it until I see it.

The difference is a knowledgeable person who has good ideas is a leader, you follow leaders voluntarily because they have good ideas, a boss is someone who imposes their will on you, anarchist oppose bosses not leaders.
Agreed. But, what if some members of the group support the leader, and other members don't support the leader? Is the leader still the leader?

Agreed. But, what if some members of the group support the leader, and other members don't support the leader? Is the leader still the leader?
To the people who support the leader. The people who don't are free to setout on their own, if they dislike the leader.