Covid Vaccine-Do You Believe the Scientists?

Not all of the 500,000 Americans who died of covid were old and sick. Many of them were were still contributing to socieity . And most of them could vote.
Ok you have a point there, but why are they vaccinating seniors and prisoners first? They don't work or pay taxes, so why are they first on the list?

The government is a group of people. Most people have some compassion.
But they have something to gain from these people's deaths, When having to choose between one's own good and someone else's I don't think anyone can choose compassion over the selfishness that we all have.

Yes, but why would the government care?

There are many independent bodies and charities who make sure that human rights are ensured within a country:

Yet there is legal protection against age discrimination in the NHS. The NHS Constitution guarantees a ‘comprehensive service to all, irrespective of age, a duty to respect human rights, access based only on clinical need,’

Reactions: 1956
But they have something to gain from these people's deaths, When having to choose between one's own good and someone else's I don't think anyone can choose compassion over the selfishness that we all have.
If the government's actions help to save lives from COVID, it benefits both the leaders and the people.

It's very common to judge people according to one's own standards.

Reactions: Calliegirl

If you're so aware of fake news I assume you don't watch FOX or CNN?

Fine, but magic mushrooms and internal psychedelic experiences won’t cure infectious disease or solve world hunger.
Well if the guy's right and they will help combat government, then I think they might help the situation.

Some say you should fight fire with fire. So why don't we spread our own disinformation?

Covid vaccine makes your dick bigger!

Lose weight with this one weird shot!

Biden doesn't want real patriots vaccinated, get yours now to own the libs!

Some say you should fight fire with fire. So why don't we spread our own disinformation?

Covid vaccine makes your **** bigger!

Lose weight with this one weird shot!

Biden doesn't want real patriots vaccinated, get yours now to own the libs!
You don't think liberals already do?

What never fails to amuse me is how much the same these individuals end up having judgements and hang ups of their own.
For the majority of folks it's neither allegiance nor opposition. We work, pay bills, vote, do what we feel is needed to promote our ideas and values in our communities, and try to maintain balance.
I've spent enough time with subversives, anarchists, free thinkers, revolutionaries.
Whats the plan? To take off on a motorcycle with all your worldly possessions and live miles from nowhere, off grid? Not for me, and I'd glad I turned back when I did