Consider Stocking Up On Food

I've been wanting to try that! Do you find its similiar to unsweetened plain soy milk?
I find it completely acceptable. I think the brand is "NOW Foods"; I'll check the website of the store I bought it from. BRB...

EDITED TO ADD: I went to the store's website, and it didn't list the specific brand. I went to NOW Foods' website (which I went to shortly after I first bought some), and it looked familiar. I need to go to this store again within a week; I can double-check the brand if you wish. I DID notice the cost of the powder listed on the manufacturer's website. It's organic, which may be the reason it costs about $11 for a 14-oz. bag (on the manufacturer's website). I haven't figured out how many servings that makes, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot cheaper than (for example) "Silk" brand soymilk (which is also very good, and more easily available in regular supermarkets).
 
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I find it completely acceptable. I think the brand is "NOW Foods"; I'll check the website of the store I bought it from. BRB...

EDITED TO ADD: I went to the store's website, and it didn't list the specific brand. I went to NOW Foods' website (which I went to shortly after I first bought some), and it looked familiar. I need to go to this store again within a week; I can double-check the brand if you wish. I DID notice the cost of the powder listed on the manufacturer's website. It's organic, which may be the reason it costs about $11 for a 14-oz. bag (on the manufacturer's website). I haven't figured out how many servings that makes, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot cheaper than (for example) "Silk" brand soymilk (which is also very good, and more easily available in regular supermarkets).
I like the brand Now and it was the one I'd considered. Comparing to Trader Joes 32 oz plain soy beverage, if it is still $2, pretty close in cost.
I did stock up on the shelf stable ones so I guess I'm good. I rarely use other than yogurt and mayo
 
  • Informative
Reactions: Emma JC