Complete vegan meal replacement ?

Arbonne currently have an amazing cinnamon roll protein powder you could try? It makes a great shake, I have it with oat milk. It's limited edition so the flavour will be running out soon though. Let me know if you're interested and I can walk you through how to get it at a discounted price!

I wouldn't consider buying such a product due to it's very high sugar content. :(

Hey everyone :) thanks for all your recommendations, they are super helpful!

Sadly, a lot of them aren't available in the UK though :(

I've ended up getting some Feed products - they have 50% today with Black Friday so I thought it might be a good opportunity to test them.

I'll let you know how it goes and if they're really worth all they're set out to be.

If anyone has any other advice in the meantime though do let me know :)

Reactions: KLS52
Hey everyone :) thanks for all your recommendations, they are super helpful!

Sadly, a lot of them aren't available in the UK though :(

I've ended up getting some Feed products - they have 50% today with Black Friday so I thought it might be a good opportunity to test them.

I'll let you know how it goes and if they're really worth all they're set out to be.

If anyone has any other advice in the meantime though do let me know :)

Do you work for Feed ?

This is my take on meal replacement, too. My very favorite “protein shake” is CalNatural. I love the chocolate and vanilla. I carry them with me whenever I have to go somewhere for any length of time where I might have to skip a meal. They taste so good on their own, but sometimes I will have one at home and add peanut butter and banana. They’re not very filling at 180 calories. But taste is very important to me and they are very palatable.

However, I’m so upset as they are no longer available. I wrote the company and they said they are having a manufacturing issue. Amazon only has the chai flavor and I don’t like it. *cry*
I just ordered a case of the Soylent based on someone’s review. It’s awful. I can’t drink it on its own. It probably has less sugar. I’m so disappointed. I really need something that tastes decent that I can take with me when I’m away from home. *still crying*

I can recommend a really amazing cinnamon roll flavoured one? Its vegan, 100% bioavailable and also tastes amazing! 20g of protein per serving.

The flavour is limited edition and won't be around for long! You can find it here:

If you are interested and would like it at the discounted price let me know :)

I wouldn't consider buying such a product due to it's very high sugar content. :(

Oh okay I see! There are also plainer flavours like vanilla and chocolate, and also some protein bars. There are also various nutritional products, all 100% vegan and cruelty free!

There's free shipping today for black Friday, and if you would like to try some products and get a discount do let me know x

I had no idea there were so many different Vegan Protein Bars.

Do you think these are ranked or is it in "no particular order".

I bet a lot of these are hard to find but I think this article has links to Amazon for all of them. So it might be a good strategy to buy a box and keep them in the car or bottom drawer of your desk as "just in case" kind of snack.

Cliff which has been my go-to bar isn't even on the list. The Date and Cashew LaraBar isn't on the list either - but that one does not have a lot of protein. I've never seen the LaraBar Protein Bar. I'm tempted to order a box of those. Hey. Cyber Monday tomorrow. Maybe they will be on sale.

Reactions: PTree15
I had no idea there were so many different Vegan Protein Bars.

Do you think these are ranked or is it in "no particular order".

I bet a lot of these are hard to find but I think this article has links to Amazon for all of them. So it might be a good strategy to buy a box and keep them in the car or bottom drawer of your desk as "just in case" kind of snack.

Cliff which has been my go-to bar isn't even on the list. The Date and Cashew LaraBar isn't on the list either - but that one does not have a lot of protein. I've never seen the LaraBar Protein Bar. I'm tempted to order a box of those. Hey. Cyber Monday tomorrow. Maybe they will be on sale.

I love the Cliff Builder bar. It seems less sugary-tasting than the regular ones. The chocolate mint one is pretty good. I like the chocolate peanut butter one, too.

• Agree
Reactions: shyvas and Lou
I like the cliff bars with the nut butter fillings but sometimes I can’t eat them first thing in the morning and I need a protein shake instead.

I like the cliff bars with the nut butter fillings but sometimes I can’t eat them first thing in the morning and I need a protein shake instead.
Those are pretty good, too. They aren't as sweet as the original Cliff bar. I can't eat those anymore. Just too sugary for me. :D

Those are pretty good, too. They aren't as sweet as the original Cliff bar. I can't eat those anymore. Just too sugary for me. :D

I also like the mint chocolate bars. I never buy ones that are too sweet or too expensive. When I have time, I make my own protein bars which are delicious and quite inexpensive.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52