US CNN - Drops Kathy Griffin - Disturbing Photo Trump

Funny how all the right-wingers defending their gross **** crying "freedom of speech" are either silent or flipping their **** in the opposite direction about this one.

Kathy shouldn't have done that video, but it is meaningless.
Rumps sons have killed how many animals? For nothing. No retaliation. No lives at risk. No danger unlike the danger Donald Trump threatens America and the rest of the world with, every day he's president

Kathy shouldn't have done that video, but it is meaningless.
Rumps sons have killed how many animals? For nothing. No retaliation. No lives at risk. No danger unlike the danger Donald Trump threatens America and the rest of the world with, every day he's president

I agree with the second part, but why this? A lot of people, myself included, would love if the man died, and feel pretty justified there given the kind of person he is.

I agree with the second part, but why this? A lot of people, myself included, would love if the man died, and feel pretty justified there given the kind of person he is.

Not directed at me, I know, but I don't think she should have done it - not for any "moral" reasons, but because, I would think, as a comedian, she would want to be seen as an entertainer (even though I personally find her crass and self-absorbed and not very funny) and this was strictly a political statement, no humor at all. It made her an easy target because she's not (imho) that likable to begin with.

Gwar could get away with it because a decapitated Donald Trump fits right in with their public image.

I kinda agree with Poppy. GWAR had a better platform for making the statement. While I feel comedians have a lot of room for making light of politicians statements, that just went to far, and too real, to be funny. Things like a trump pinata, a dummy getting thrown around- but decapitation? Not funny.
It isn't any different than when stupid Ted Nugent, or anyone else, did it too Obama. Or Bush

Okay, except Trump is a monster. And the idea of some comedian holding up his severed head is pretty funny. Anything bad happening to him, in any context, is funny.