Package Exchange 2015 Mugs and Socks Winter Exchange Photo Thread

Swamp-Dweller

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Thought I would start the photo thread for our latest exchange! Would a mod be so kind as to pin for a while?

Package arrived yesterday (Maximus and Lily were sure to let me know as they went nuts when the post lady dropped the box off at the front door).

My sender was the wonderful Scorpius (picked up the astrological sign immediately)! I already broke into the cookies (yum), the bubblegum lip scrub smells good enough to eat, love handmade soaps, have never tried these teas so looking forward to it, mug will be going to work with me tomorrow, can't wait to try the crackers (lunch!) and socks are the perfect length to wear under tall boots. Yes, I live in SWFL but wear boots! It gets chilly!

Thank you so much for an awesome array of items!!! :starshower::hug::thanks::dog::doggy:

0118150822-1.jpg

Yay! I'm glad you liked everything! I really liked that mug, I wanted to go back and get one for myself. [emoji14] Enjoy!!

Yay! I'm particularly curious about the Bee Free Honee. Let me know what you think when you try it. :)

Yay! I'm particularly curious about the Bee Free Honee. Let me know what you think when you try it. :)

We had the Bee Free Honee on waffles for breakfast this morning. It is awesome! I like it much better than agave nectar which has an odd flavor. The Bee Free tastes like apples! This could be because it is made from apple juice. :D I hope I can find it locally now!

Reactions: KLS52
My sender is the always amazing Swamp- Dweller. To say that I am blown away by this box of fabulous would be an understatement. I will have pics up as soon as possible. Thank you thank thank you!

I am extremely happy you like it. I know it was not a huge package like the others, but dorky stuff. I was happy that I got you. I think you are just the bees knees.

MY PACKAGE FROM SALLYOMALLEY CAME TODAY!!!!!! :starshower: I just got home from work and have to take care of the crew first so I can relax later and post the pics I took with the help of the kitties. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! :starshower:

Here are some pics...I'll post my comments/descriptions from my desktop after I get Bratt down for the night. [emoji173]️
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424995369.263689.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424995379.347148.jpg

Reactions: ledboots
Tea in my new mug. Yes, I still have Christmas stuff up. Muahaha.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424997645.523579.jpg

I have not received my package yet.

SuicideBlonde, I found an item in my closet that I forgot to send. When I have time to get to the post office, I will send it. Probably next week, as this week is promising to be crazy. :)

Did you finally get your package, Wolfie?

No, I didn't. And I just realized I never mailed that last item to SuicideBlonde either. Wish I could remember where I left my brain.