banana hater
Reaction score
Ingredients:

sliced bread
sugar
cinnamon
vegan 'butter'

Instructions:

set oven to broil. thinly spread butter on bread. mix cinnamon and sugar. should use about 1 tablespoon of sugar per slice of bread (less if they're smallish) and enough cinnamon that the mixture is medium brown—you should be able to taste the cinnamon. sprinkle cinnamon-sugar on buttered bread. (optional step: eat any extra cinnamon-sugar). place on baking sheet and broil until bread is toasty and sugar is a bit caramelized.

What kind of bread? Thin or thick slices? Can the heels of the loaves be used? What kind of sugar? What proportions of cinnamon to sugar?

We need more ****ing details, man! How are we supposed to get it right with such vague instructions?!

C7Gk8.gif

This works best on a toasted raisin bagel.

I keep seeing the title of this thread and wanting to edit it to add Crunch to the end of it.

I love cinnamon toast. I toast the bread in the toaster first, spread with vegan buttery spread, sprinkle sugar (about a teaspoon) and cinnamon (no measurement, just till you see it lightly coating the sugar. Yum. And it's good an almost any kind of bread. I use different varieties of sliced bread and sometimes I slice up ciabatta, french or italian so that they fit in the toaster. It's all good. :yes: