Cilantro - am I the only one?

Cilantro haters, you're not alone. Google I hate cilantro. The site is hilarious.

But actually, I like cilantro quite a bit. But I HATE HATE HATE HATE stevia. I thought it was the stevia bought in stores that I didn't like so I decided to grow my own. After a full growing season and all that work to harvest, dry it, etc etc I found out that I just dont like it. :p Luckily I had ppl to give it away to.

My mum just gave me a box of Truvia (stevia) because she couldn't stand it. I had told her about it and she wanted to be healthy and try it, but she detests it. I thought it was odd since to me, it doesn't taste any different to other sweeteners. I wonder how she feels about coriander...

Please send all of the unloved cilantro to me! I like to make burrito bowls with veggies,refried beans, salsa, tofutti sour cream, cheeze,and lots of cilantro on top.
I hate licorice with a passion. I work with old folks and they love to reward me with licorice,and those awful cinnamon candies. Noo,thank you! Stevia is tolerable.

Please send all of the unloved cilantro to me! I like to make burrito bowls with veggies,refried beans, salsa, tofutti sour cream, cheeze,and lots of cilantro on top.
I hate licorice with a passion. I work with old folks and they love to reward me with licorice,and those awful cinnamon candies. Noo,thank you! Stevia is tolerable.
sounds great