News Charles Manson To Wed 26 yr Old

That is ridiculous.
As in not true or funny.

Charles Manson and myself, to different degrees, are both arses.

Charles Manson and myself both have girl friends.

To the degree that you have to be an arse to be an omni then the majority of the women on this forum are the girl friends of arses.

At the same time a good percentage of the nicest guys on this forum don't have girl friends.

What I said is obviously true.

I do agree that it's not funny though.

Serial killer Charles Manson's supposed budding romance with a woman 53 years his junior has been allegedly exposed as a money-making scheme.

According to journalist Daniel Simone, 27-year old Afton Elaine Burton, now known as Star, was hoping that she would gain possession of Manson's corpse through marriage so she and a couple of friends could put it on display in a glass case in LA.
More: Charles Manson wedding off after it emerges that fiancee Afton Elaine Burton 'just wanted his corpse for display' - People - News - The Independent (09 February 2015)

It sounds like they were perfect for each other.
"He feels he will never die," Simone added. "Therefore, he feels it’s a stupid idea to begin with."
:lol:

^^^^Not me. I'm indulging myself with some good old-fashioned Schadenfreude (sp?) Bwahahaaaa.

What gets me, though.... even though I've never been one to be taken in by appearances, it still shocks me that she looks so sweet. She's almost as scary as he is. (Okay, that's a huge exaggeration.)