News Charles Manson To Wed 26 yr Old

It's sad being single when you read an article like this. Your horrible leaders and sociopaths throughout history having girlfriends, while some of us don't.

Reactions: Tom L.
When I was in high school, we had an assignment to write a letter to a famous person and try to get a response. A friend wrote to Manson USING HER HOME ADDRESS and they wrote back and forth dozens of times. His letters were poorly written and filled with things that didn't make sense.

WHAT is it with some people?!

I remember an article in a local paper about a woman who was marrying a convicted felon in prison- I think the creep was in for homicide, but he wasn't as infamous as Manson.

It's sad being single when you read an article like this. Your horrible leaders and sociopaths throughout history having girlfriends, while some of us don't.

That reminds me of that bit in the show Frasier when he is complaining that murderers on death row can get women to marry them but he can't find a date.:oops::rofl:

When I was in high school, we had an assignment to write a letter to a famous person and try to get a response. A friend wrote to Manson USING HER HOME ADDRESS and they wrote back and forth dozens of times. His letters were poorly written and filled with things that didn't make sense.

:wtf:was she thinking?! :fp: You think your teacher might have intervened and told her not to do that.:D

I have known a few women who find men involved in (lower level) crime dangerous and sexy, which is quite pathetic IMO, but it's a massive step away from the type of women/people who want to have a romantic relationship with a killer. Freaks.

The first trick to getting a girlfreind is learning how to act like a genuine a-hole, RF.

The second trick is learning how not get dumped when she learns your not.

Women have always been oddly attracted to him. Most of the Manson Family were women and before that he lived in Berkeley with his girlfriend and 18 other women. As others point out, meanwhile I go out on a date on average every 6 months....

Women have always been oddly attracted to him. Most of the Manson Family were women and before that he lived in Berkeley with his girlfriend and 18 other women. As others point out, meanwhile I go out on a date on average every 6 months....

I wonder what kind of women are attracted to him as he is unattractive and mentally unstable ?

I have a hunch you would not be interested in the women who were/are interested in Manson.

Reactions: Tom L. and KLS52
The first trick to getting a girlfreind is learning how to act like a genuine a-hole, RF.

The second trick is learning how not get dumped when she learns your not.
There's an IT Crowd episode on this topic where Roy tries this exact thing. I think he gets dumped when the lady found out he's not a complete arse, and someone who is comes along.