Caught in a trap; I can't log out.

I stay logged in so I didn't notice that I didn't have the log out option.. I just changed skins until I found one that has the log out button. :)
I had a problem logging in awhile back so I'm not taking any chances...plus, I forgot my password again, lol.

Reactions: thefadedone
I stay logged in so I didn't notice that I didn't have the log out option.. I just changed skins until I found one that has the log out button. :)
I had a problem logging in awhile back so I'm not taking any chances...plus, I forgot my password again, lol.

Same here. I also have difficultes with the PM section. I assumed that it wasn't necessary to log out so just
click onto VV from my favourites and I'm in...........:p

I don't usually log out, so it wasn't an issue for me, but this is useful to know in case I'm on a public computer.

And I have Suspicious Minds circling in my head, now, too. o_O

:yes: . Always log out of any site you visit if you are on a public computer.

I think Indian Summer is trying to keep us all captive here:p. It's not so bad. Good food (pics anyways), good conversation, and good people. Can't really complain.

Reactions: PiSis
:yes: . Always log out of any site you visit if you are on a public computer.

I think Indian Summer is trying to keep us all captive here:p. It's not so bad. Good food (pics anyways), good conversation, and good people. Can't really complain.

That is what I'm assuming.:p

I cannot log out as I can't find any of the options and was wondering what the risks are ?

If Elvis was alive he would be an old man now. He would be like 87 or something.

He died a month before i was born too. But I cant be a reincarnation of him because I would already have been in existence for 7.5 months and the spirit is inside the body at that point.

I heard he was working at a fast food stand in Sydney, Australia.

That is what I'm assuming.:p

I cannot log out as I can't find any of the options and was wondering what the risks are ?

Well if you are on a public computer or a shared computer the next person to get on that computer can steal your information and assume your identity.

I keep getting the song "Hotel California" stuck in my head by reading this thread! We can check in but we can never leave!!

Reactions: RabbitLuvr