Britain has 100 Billionaires

Many countries have, in the wake of the recession, adopted more relaxed immigration policies towards the rich in an attempt to bring in more wealth. I wonder if this has had an effect on Britain's billionaire population.

Last edited:
it's funny to think that if the world's economy collapsed, they could be homeless on the street with the rest of us.

I suppose if they saw it coming, they could try to form little kingdoms, and be little kings with treasure rooms, but that is no guarantee of survival..

it's funny to think that if the world's economy collapsed, they could be homeless on the street with the rest of us.

I suppose if they saw it coming, they could try to form little kingdoms, and be little kings with treasure rooms, but that is no guarantee of survival..
I don't think the packs of wild dogs would discriminate against eating a billionaire. ;)

They'd just make it more convenient for prospective raiders like myself :p

Reactions: ledboots