Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A toast sandwich with chao cheese, avocado, alfalfa sprouts and mayo.

I forgot about wheetabix! I haven't had them in such a long time, but they're so good!

Reactions: ski
This morning, I had hummus and rice cakes. I had been craving hummus. Also, half of a banana.

Toast with black currant jam and earth balance. Slice of chao and a cara cara orange.

Reactions: ski
I'm really loving Avocado toast at the moment and all the variants that come with it. I use homemade multi grain bread and then just mix and match whatever ingredients I fancy with it. This morning was refried beans, avocado, tomatoes and thinly sliced red onion.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I had such an odd breakfast this morning... I was quite hungry, as was the case yesterday. I had two bananas with peanut butter, a small amount of cashews, and some Ben and Jerry's Non-Dairy ice cream. The chocolate brownie kind. <3

Coffee with some sweetener and a quarter of an apple

Had a late meal this morning since I went grocery shopping. Had a banana, caesar salad with avocado, sprouts and homemade dressing. Also having a gyro with morning star steak strips, homemade tzatziki on pita bread. Seasoned the strips with garlic powder and liquid aminos and tastes just like a gyro that I can remember.

Fried polenta slices topped with tvp and chickenless gravy.

A sandwich with avocado mushrooms and tofu (frozen and then defrosted for a nice texture).

Going to make hashbrowns, tofurky italian sausages and tofu scramble (possibly might save for curry later).

Here's an awesome granola recipe that I found recently: minimalistbaker [] com/sea-salt-dark-chocolate-granola/

It's been my go-to breakfast for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.