Bosh TV

I've only used wine in cooking a few times and everyone I've regretted-no way would I make that gravy!
I don't like jackfruit any way but in seitan ribs, so no to them too! :p

I think i'll try the turky seitan using a method I got from a FB seitan group, where you just leave the dough sit out overnight to develop, no kneading.
Then I'll make a gravy with betterthanboullion no chik'n, rosemary, and that Penzeys Justice blend

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Bosch have a cooking show Living on Veg, comprised of 10 series which is airing every Saturday on ITV. This is the first time that there is a vegan cooking show on TV. :)
I watched the 1st episode and the recipes are not only simple but look very tasty. The pair of them come across as very humble and pleasant fellows. It was a real joy to watch and I think that it will promote plant based cooking.

You can download the link and watch the entire series :

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Yes we've been watching the Sunday show & really enjoy it. It makes me so hungry! Haha.

There's some brilliant recipes on it.

I'm watching the Saturday shows and also find them so refreshing and upbeat. The recipes all look wonderful.:) Their chocolate chip cookies look like they're easy to make and also seem tasty as they seem gooey.;)

I've also recorded them as I don't want to miss anything. o_O

Is anyone else watching their TV cooking show ? I must say that I'm quite impressed by their recipes and there laid back
personalities.

Reactions: Val
I watched a BOSH video yesterday. :heart_eyes:

They were doing a vegan version of a Gordon Ramsey fish and chips in 10 minutes video. It took the guy 15 minutes but it looked delicious. It was tofu as the fish.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
I watched the following programme yesterday and most of the recipes looked fabulous; especially the pan fried aubergine and the crispy vegan duck pancakes :