Nutrition & Diet Bloated - Vegan Diet

Eating light to heavy definitely works for me. I've never been able to have a big breakfast going back to childhood. I much prefer my heaviest meal at dinner.

Reactions: Val
Eating light to heavy definitely works for me. I've never been able to have a big breakfast going back to childhood. I much prefer my heaviest meal at dinner.
Interesting as I am the opposite.

Reactions: PTree15
I actually like my heaviest meal at lunchtime. But I need something substantial for breakfast...I’m not talking pancakes and vegan sausage or anything like that. But a tofu scramble with vegetables and maybe a slice of toast or half a bagel works well.

I actually like my heaviest meal at lunchtime. But I need something substantial for breakfast...I’m not talking pancakes and vegan sausage or anything like that. But a tofu scramble with vegetables and maybe a slice of toast or half a bagel works well.
I can do the main meal for lunchtime once in a while, but a lot of food during the day just drags me down for some reason. I'm quite happy just picking/grazing during the day and then going all out for dinner. :D I love tofu scramble -- for dinner, haha. :D My mom is like you. She needs something early in the morning. Even when I do eat breakfast, it's usually hours after I've gotten up and it's usually very light. :D

Reactions: Val and KLS52
I'm like PTree, I get up at 4 but only want a little bit before I leave for work, I've been having 4-6 prunes lately, and like that until 9 break for oats or something. Lunch is lite, dinner...:eek::eek::eek:...I could binge every night :oops::oops::oops:...
Now being off this week the whole day feels like dinner :p

Reactions: Mischief
I’m up between 3-4 am and I don’t eat until after I get to work and settle in, so breakfast is usually 9-10 am. I love summer when fruit is abundant because sometimes I’ll just have fruit, eat an early lunch around 11-11:30, early dinner and snack before bed. That works well for me when I’m on my healthy kick. That’s not now, though, lol. Not sure when I’ll get back to eating right. Hopefully after the new year when all the junk food is gone.

I'm up between 2 - 6 am. So breakfast is usually 1h30 after getting up. I like to have a big savoury breakfast as I'm usually hungry and I find that it keeps me from snacking during the course of the day ; well in theory. :(
I like to have lunch around 12.30 - 1 pm and it's usually a light lunch. Dinner is around 5.30-6 pm and it's always the main meal of the day. If I feel peckish after dinner, it's usually a piece of fruit or a biscuit.

When I was a youngster, I remember always having cheese on toast for an evening snack.

I'm up between 2 - 6 am. So breakfast is usually 1h30 after getting up. I like to have a big savoury breakfast as I'm usually hungry and I find that it keeps me from snacking during the course of the day ; well in theory. :(
I like to have lunch around 12.30 - 1 pm and it's usually a light lunch. Dinner is around 5.30-6 pm and it's always the main meal of the day. If I feel peckish after dinner, it's usually a piece of fruit or a biscuit.

When I was a youngster, I remember always having cheese on toast for an evening snack.
Wow, that's impressive! How do you manage to stay conscious and sane (and active!) getting up literally at night?:up: :master: ...I wish i could do that.:oops:

I do all those things and it doesn't help. I have really poor digestion from severe:( ibs.