Biscotti

danakscully64

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Anyone here like biscotti? Ever made your own? Share stories and recipes!

I'm making this recipe right now. It's on its first cooling round. This is my first time making biscotti. I had a really good one at a local coffee shop and have been wanting to duplicate it for a while now. I'm excited. I added chocolate chips to mine.

Biscotti came out okay. It wasn't as flakey as I wanted it to be, it was more chewy than crispy, like other biscottis I've tried. I will try other recipes.

d6f17077.jpg

That looks great! I've only ever had non-vegan biscotti at coffee shops, but that recipe looks pretty straightforward and delicious. Might give it a try, that pic is making me drool.

After this batch is gone, I'm going to try out another recipe. It's not as good as the coffee shop ones, I need to find something closer in texture.

my mom makes it in mant varities... sorry no recipe...lol....I am not really a recipe gal....i went to the bakery last week and got some chocolate hazelnut and it was gross-er-oo....not sure if it was just me and it was supposed to taste like that or what....

peace, love and hippiness:)

I used to make awesome anise flavored biscotti...light and crisp. I would love to find a good vegan recipe. I hate making them, though...I find the whole slicing and re-baking thing tedious.