Best Vegan Home Products?

Tomas

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
What do you mean by home products exactly?

Olychka

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
You can visit TheVeganKindSupermarket online store, maybe it would help you out.

• 👍
Reactions: Lou

mavrick45

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
7th Generation is a good brand for cleaning supplies

• 👍
Reactions: Lou

Emma JC

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
baking soda and vinegar are two great home products that clean an amazing number of things

Emma JC

• 👍
Reactions: Nekodaiden and Lou

Lou

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
and also you might want to check out the ThriveMarket. They even have filters for organic and cruelty-free.

In the household cleaning section, they have Planet and 7th generation. Those are products you can find at a lot of brick and mortar stores. I have never actually taken the time to compare prices. Usually, I end up just buying the stuff at a store when I need it.

Emma JC

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I do recommend buying in person before buying that product online as one of the issues I have had, in the past, with "healthy" laundry products is that some have an intense perfume that they put in. It makes me gag and gives me a headache so I don't buy anything that I can't smell first.

We have a local health store chain that has their own 'green' products and they are great and inexpensive and concentrated. I use their laundry soap and dish soap.

Emma JC

• 👍
Reactions: Nekodaiden and Lou

SapphireLightning

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I make my own liquid soap from bars of Kirks soap. It is a cheap no-perfume and vegan soap brand that can be found almost anywhere. Basically just take a bar of kirks, throw it in a freezer bag with 3 cups of water and put that in a container (just in case the bag leaks). Then once a day "massage" the bag until it all dissolves (3 or 4 days). Then add more water until it is the consistency you want I always keep a bar in the bag for when I need to refill the various household liquid soap dispensers. I use it for dishes, bathroom hand soap and even laundry (YMMV on that last one).

Nekodaiden

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I haven't bought shaving cream or gel for over a year. Sometime back I learned how to make flax gel from whole flax seeds (the gel is strained from the seeds after boiling). I expected it would only last me a few months. Keeping enough in the fridge and rest frozen until needed it has lasted me over a year.

• 😍
  • 👍
Reactions: Debi and Emma JC