Battle of the Hot Sauces

What's Your Favorite Hot Sauce?

• Total voters

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
Which one is your favorite?

Frank's Red Hot is my go to hot sauce. I put that sh*t on everything! For Mexican type meals I prefer Valentina and Tapatio.

Reactions: Dedalus
I've only ever tasted Cholula ( I have a bottle in the fridge) and Tabasco.

My favouite is Heinz Hot Chipotle & Garlic sauce.

135952.large.jpg

Last edited:
Which one is your favorite?

Frank's Red Hot is my go to hot sauce. I put that sh*t on everything! For Mexican type meals I prefer Valentina and Tapatio.
Me, too, on Franks, but my second favorite is Sriracha. I also like a splash of Tabasco for soups and I sometimes put it in black bean burgers. I've never tried Tapatio or Valentina.

I never liked the taste of hot sauce until I tried Sriracha. I've since tried others again and still don't like them. So Sriracha is my go to hot sauce.

Other:

4F01CE9A-022D-3BF3-4A82-A16EA654DEEF.jpeg

Reactions: PTree15
I don't like spicy food, so I generally avoid hot sauces like the plague. Even so, I keep a bottle of Tabasco in the kitchen to add a drop or two if I think something is too bland. That's my extent of hot sauce usage.

I stole my bottle of Cholula from a mexican resteraunt >.>

Anyway I vote Sriracha. Its hot but not overpowering, and still has a flavour rather than just being heat. I wish it wasnt £4 a bottle since I can only find it in the chinese supermarket. TBH I'm not fussy, I'll eat any hot sauce. I tried some of that Frank's Hot sauce when a dip pot came free with pizza and it tasted like vinegar to me, so not a fan on that one though.

I saw this one in a shop recently, was tempted...
images