Physical Exercise Back on the Wagon

Kasandra

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Since the birth of my baby girl I have been so busy any extra time goes into sleeping, I am however starting to find a balance again. My eating is fine its just the exercise that needs to get going.

I love swimming but working and sorting out little one after work, I hardly have energy to still make it to gym.

So to keep it real and start somewhere, I think will take her and Ozzy my dog for a walk, at least 3 times a week.

And do 50 sit ups and push ups everyday.

Know its not much but have to start somewhere.

:shrug:

Sounds like a very good plan and a good way to start. :)

I'm trying to get back into shape too. I proudly ran my first 5K a year ago but quit running for a few months after I screwed my knee up. I got back into it for a couple of months but completely slacked off during the summer.

I made myself hit the treadmill the other day and felt great after forcing my way through it. I'm going to attempt to run after work at least three times a week. I miss the great sleep I used to get when I ran on a regular basis.

Reactions: KLS52
Congratulations on the birth!!
That sounds like a good plan. I really need to start an exercise program too. Im not sure what I want to do though.

:starshower: so my baby girl was asleep when i got home so just took my dog ozzy for a walk - about 30 minutes with an attempt at running, all I can say is > HELL I AM UNFIT

went for a long walk saturday with my dog and baby girl.. was fantastic getting out in the fresh air... bit lazy today but will keep up the routine and go after work... put on some funky tunes and maybe attempt to run

went for a long walk saturday with my dog and baby girl.. was fantastic getting out in the fresh air... bit lazy today but will keep up the routine and go after work... put on some funky tunes and maybe attempt to run
I used to love to do that. Dog on the leash, baby in stroller. The backs of my hands were really tanned in the winter of my first baby. From pushing the stroller in the winter sun.:D