Baby Carrots, just another lie

I haven't had them in a really long time but I think I'm less scared of them, now, so I'm going to get a bag.

Reactions: Amy SF
I like carrots. I eat them, often...just hasn't been the baby ones. I want to make a vegetable stew and I like baby carrots for something like that.

Reactions: Amy SF
What's wrong with chopping them into small chunks ?:D
Nothing. Nothing at all. Except the baby carrots are easier. One less veg to chop. And they are cuter. :D

I, mostly, grate carrots so I always have the big ones for that. I like grated in my salad and even soup.

Reactions: ledboots
I don't particularly like carrots, but I try to eat some anyway. They're alright fried. Carrot juice mixed with apple juice is pretty decent as well. Raw carrots, especially baby carrots, can be used as vehicles for hummus.

Carrots are delicious roasted or even stir fried.

I love carrots, and typically I buy the kilo bags of the big ones.

Something like this....

6a00e54f090f6188340115706f6af6970b-pi

I also like to just eat them raw (just wash and brush them with a hard brush, am too lazy to peel), they are nice and crunchy that way.

In Germany I appreciated that many supermarkets would sell fresh carrots with the tops still on - I would buy these as they would keep a bit longer, and as I could use the tops for my green smoothie.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Lol america, u so crazy
;-)

I like baby carrots as they tend to be sweeter, juicier and cuter than big ones. It is a lit of faff to wash them though so I usually get the normal sort and peel them for salad or carrot sticks or half assedly rinse them for soup or chips.