Arcade Bump

FortyTwo

Custom Title
Reaction score
Gee, I kinda forgot I'm supposed to be a member of staff. There's that whole arcade thing that has to be managed! Now seems like as good of a time as any to get this going again.

So, bring me up to date. Has anyone done any game-playing recently? Steadily playing, or lost interest? Remind me, what kind of games would you like to see?

Ruh roh, I haven't played in quite a while. :oops:

As far as other games: Othello, card games, Connect Four, Tic Tac Toe, Checkers, Uno, memory games. I don't know if you can get stuff like Crosswords, or Find-a-word type games.

Would it make things more interesting if we reset the scores occasionally, like I used to do over on VB?

The only game I can play semi-decently is Bejeweled, so there's only so much time I'm willing to devote to that. I'm just not good, which then translates into not interested in the others. I was hoping for a word game but I understand that there are limitations to the kinds of games that can be added. :)

No Solitaire for me, please...a crossword would be nice or Bingo! Lol

Time for another bump!

In case IS didn't point it out already, we have a new version of the system, and it's vastly improved. Games can be added straight from the control panel now, and there is a huge variety of them!

Also, fear not, as the old high score system has been replaced with a leaderboard! Now you can play for a top spot without worrying about beating the pros.

On top of all this, a few new games have been added - go check them out!

Reactions: KLS52
My Q*Bert high score: 189,170

The next 5 Q*Bert high scores combined: 121,440