An apology and a new start!

I don't live in the UK, but I've been there a couple of times. In my experience, most foods suitable for vegetarians or vegans are pretty much all labelled as such. Just have to read the small print on the packages.

I wish they did that in Canada as a general rule, although some companies are starting to do it.

Brilliant decision :) luckily there lots are amazing alternatives available now which really does make it a lot easier.

Unfortunate that your wife doesn't seem to be taking it seriously, but from what you've said it does seem to be a major change! :D people get used to it after a while.

You're in the best place. Lots of long term vegetarians & vegans on here who can give you all the advice & tips you could possibly need.

Welcome MadJock!

Im new on here too and everyone has been so friendly and informative, youre in a good place! I found its quite daunting starting a new lifestyle but with like minded people there to lend a hand when the cravings get bad (cheese you evil temptress!!!) it doesnt feel like your climbing uphill. Youve made a great decision!

Welcome to VV, Madjock, and congrats on taking the veggie plunge!