Animal Advocacy 3000 Badgers Will be Shot Dead in the UK

I'm so sad! And this is only the first stage of the killing! Badgers are so cute and brave, it is so sad! Why the #### can't they vaccinate the cattle?

I'm so sad! And this is only the first stage of the killing! Badgers are so cute and brave, it is so sad! Why the #### can't they vaccinate the cattle?[/quote]

Because the people that are in charge, are nitwits ! :confused:

It's seems that it is obvious to hire any dummy that can shoot poor innocent creatures than to hire a vet to vaccinate cattle !

LB's there is a petition on this section.

This is what I was talking about in the gripe thread.
A load of vegans are boycotting Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys and urging people to shop at the Co Op and M&S because those are the only two supermarkets that refuse to sell milk from farms thats support the cull.

Basically to this group, youre not a good vegan if you dont boycott the big 3 supermarkets.

This is what I was talking about in the gripe thread.
A load of vegans are boycotting Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys and urging people to shop at the Co Op and M&S because those are the only two supermarkets that refuse to sell milk from farms thats support the cull.

Basically to this group, youre not a good vegan if you dont boycott the big 3 supermarkets.
Well that sounds ridiculous to me. Don't these stores all sell meat? That is dead animals right in the flipping store. And vegans won't be buying cow milk anyway. The head spins.

Thankyou..I thought it was just me!
I didnt say anything as they all seemed to be of the same opinion and I couldnt be doing with fights.

Well that sounds ridiculous to me. Don't these stores all sell meat? That is dead animals right in the flipping store. And vegans won't be buying cow milk anyway. The head spins.

The boycott makes sense to me - it's a matter of supporting the lesser of two evils by boycotting the greater of two evils. Unfortunately, in the world in which we live, that's often what it comes down to, because the alternative is to throw up one's hands in defeat and let things progress merrily on their way.

Reactions: sallyomally
Just think if we killed all the Badgers those poor 3 cows could have had a bit extra life before they were killed for meat.

Such a tragic loss.

Reactions: shyvas