24 Things Every Vegan Knows To Be True

Taco Bell has vegan options? Someone help me out on that one - what to order? I am always disgusted by their commercials - and didn't think they'd have anything vegan friendly. But if that's not the case - enlighten me! :)

Veganaise Rocks!

Nayo and Earth Balance don't hold a candle to it!
From Peta on vegan Taco Bell orders:

" Menu item: Taco Salad
How to order it: Substitute beans for beef (they don’t charge for this, woo!), remove the sour cream and cheese, and add rice, potatoes, guacamole, and red sauce.

Menu Item: Bean Burrito
How to order it: No cheese and add potatoes and rice. Try guacamole on the side. Or, you can say, “Fresco Style,” which means they remove the cheese and sauce and replace it with pico de gallo—yum!

Menu Item: Seven-Layer BurritoHow to order it: Remove the sour cream and cheese, and add potatoes and pico de gallo. Add red sauce for a spicy kick.

Menu Item: Mexican Pizza
How to order it: OK, this one can be a bit trickier. Substitute beef for beans and remove the cheese. You can add guac to the top if you want or take this baby home and nuke it with some Daiya on top (I’ve done this, and it’s amazing!). And I’ll let you in on a little tip: I just might be posting a recipe next week that will do the trick.

And don’t forget: Taco Bell’s cinnamon twists are accidentally vegan, so you can have dessert on the cheap, too!
Read more: http://www.peta2.com/lifestyle/vegan-taco-bell/#ixzz2gcQ16Qm8

Reactions: Tom L. and Dedalus
From Peta on vegan Taco Bell orders:

" Menu item: Taco Salad
How to order it: Substitute beans for beef (they don’t charge for this, woo!), remove the sour cream and cheese, and add rice, potatoes, guacamole, and red sauce.

Menu Item: Bean Burrito
How to order it: No cheese and add potatoes and rice. Try guacamole on the side. Or, you can say, “Fresco Style,” which means they remove the cheese and sauce and replace it with pico de gallo—yum!

Menu Item: Seven-Layer BurritoHow to order it: Remove the sour cream and cheese, and add potatoes and pico de gallo. Add red sauce for a spicy kick.

Menu Item: Mexican Pizza
How to order it: OK, this one can be a bit trickier. Substitute beef for beans and remove the cheese. You can add guac to the top if you want or take this baby home and nuke it with some Daiya on top (I’ve done this, and it’s amazing!). And I’ll let you in on a little tip: I just might be posting a recipe next week that will do the trick.

And don’t forget: Taco Bell’s cinnamon twists are accidentally vegan, so you can have dessert on the cheap, too!
Read more: http://www.peta2.com/lifestyle/vegan-taco-bell/#ixzz2gcQ16Qm8

This is great, thanks LB. (I appreciate the ordering instructions!)

Reactions: ledboots
Nay, I say...no Nayonaise. :no:

This is, by far, the best:

gypynape.jpg
I would like to try this, even though I like Vegenaise. Is this sold in regular grocery stores or just WF or TJ's?