24 Things Every Vegan Knows To Be True

:) I moved the thread to the vegan forum since it's about being vegan.

I loved picture number two.

Nay, I say...no Nayonaise. :no:

This is, by far, the best:

gypynape.jpg

I like Vegenaise as much as I used to like Hellman's Real Mayonnaise (I'm not plugging any brand- I just didn't care much for Miracle Whip).

I still don't get this bacon thing though. Yes, I used to like it- but its texture isn't hard to replicate, and so much of its flavor depends on the seasonings it's prepared with, I think it's one of the easiest omnivore foods to make a vegan duplicate of.

Mmmm . . . Miracle Whip

I don't get the bacon thing either. The smell of it makes me ill.

I don't even like fake bacon but there's a reason for that.

I don't understand all the Nayo hate. :p

I've never tried the Earth Balance mayo. I will have to see if I can get it here.

I can't understand Nayo love :p
Unless they changed the recipe since I tried it.

Last edited:
Taco Bell has vegan options? Someone help me out on that one - what to order? I am always disgusted by their commercials - and didn't think they'd have anything vegan friendly. But if that's not the case - enlighten me! :)

Veganaise Rocks!

Nayo and Earth Balance don't hold a candle to it!

Taco Bell has vegan options? Someone help me out on that one - what to order? I am always disgusted by their commercials - and didn't think they'd have anything vegan friendly. But if that's not the case - enlighten me! :)

Veganaise Rocks!

Nayo and Earth Balance don't hold a candle to it!

Bean burrito, no cheese with potatoes and rice. But bear in mind, it's still Taco Bell. It tastes like crap to me, but my kids like it so I end up eating there on occasion.

I think the main thing is that, unlike many restaurants, they don't use lard in the refried beans nor chicken broth in the rice; they are both vegan so you can assemble something with those ingredients along with some lettuce, tomato and tortilla.

I love vegannaise, which is surprising since I hate real mayonnaise.

always used to love mayo. sometimes i would just eat it out of the jar... or mix it with mustard and relish (yes i'm weird)
I like Earth Balance mayo, too - it's also a bit cheaper. But Veganaise grapseed is still best.