20 Question School Project!

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
  2. Other
Hi everyone! I hope this post is okay, I have a project in my Understanding Consumers class on being vegan and I have about 20 questions I need to ask someone regarding the lifestyle/eating habits, etc. I was hoping to find two people who could answer these, and I can Venmo the participants $5 each?

These are the questions, feel free to type out answers and I will choose the first two!

Attachments

• E886AF82-B1B9-4485-90A6-117B7FD46FC1.png
    E886AF82-B1B9-4485-90A6-117B7FD46FC1.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 6
You might be a legit person, but here's a tip: You're probably not going to get a lot of responses if you post a link on a forum in which you have had zero interaction with. I know I have no idea who you are and I'm not going to click on a link posted by a random new person, especially one that is offering me $5 via Venmo.

You might be a legit person, but here's a tip: You're probably not going to get a lot of responses if you post a link on a forum in which you have had zero interaction with. I know I have no idea who you are and I'm not going to click on a link posted by a random new person, especially one that is offering me $5 via Venmo.

I get that!! Sorry haha I kind of just shot my shot for the first place that looked like I might get decent responses from, with $5 as an incentive because otherwise I figured no one would bother looking at the post

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas