Your favourite vegan meals

Man,this thread is making me hungry.

Vegetable soup and cornbread
Green beans with new potatoes,corn on the cob,fried green tomatoes,black eyed peas and cornbread
Collard greens with turnips, topped with pepper sauce and a slab of onion,hot water cornbread,mashed potatoes with gravy,chick'n cutlets,sliced tomatoes
Chick'n and dumplings and cornbread
Grits,biscuits, and tomato gravy or sausage gravy
Bean burgers on Texas Toast and onion rings
"Meat"loaf,sweet potatoes,mac n cheez,cucumber and tomato salad
Yellow squash casserole,roasted potatoes and carrots,cornbread
Tofish,hush puppies,oven fries,green onion
Eggplant puttanesca,garlic bread,green salad with lots of olives
Tostadas,sopes
BBQ stuffed baked potatoes
Thanksgiving food
Cornbread with a side of cornbread
Mexican cornbread with a bowl of boracho beans
Spinach saute'with lots of garlic,stroganoff

But do you like cornbread?

I like lentil dhaals & chickpea curries with cous cous & soups.

Basically...anything mushy?

Pasta/couscous with roasted veggies
'Sausage' and mash
Vegetable/fake mince lasagna
Mince pie, onion gravy and chips.
Noodles and veggies with soy sauce(simple stirfrys)
Any soups...mostly vegetable/tomato based and potato and leek...also sweet potato and lentil
Cheeseless pizza with onions,mushroom,pineapple and garlic oil.
Houmous and spinach sandwich on seeded brown bread.
CRUMPETS!!!! with dairy free butter and syrup.
My random cassaroles to use up left over veggies...with a tin of kidney beans for protien :D

All these things sound so delicious! Am definitely getting meal ideas... : )

It is weird but cornbread doesnt exist here. I dont know what it tastes like or is supposed to look like or be made of. I have seen pictures of it.

I just remembered a quick and easy favorite:

Open faced sandwiches: Tofurkey hickory smoked slices on bread, topped with mashed potatoes and canned mushroom gravy (several brands are vegan), with a side of veggies.

-Chilli sin carne (veggie chilli) with rice
-Whole wheat spaghetti with roasted red bell pepper + vodka sauce
-Potato salad made with vegan mayo
-Pad thai salad
-Roasted cauliflower
-Bombay potatoes and vegetable curries :D
-Mashed potatoes with vegan onion gravy and ''sausages'' (vegan ofc)
-Pitta bread with a veggie burger, fake pepperoni, caramalized onions, mushrooms and lettuce
-Garlic mushrooms on toast or mash
-Houmous with veggies for dipping
-Twice baked potatoes with spicy filling
-Corn on the cob deserves it's own spot in the list :p
-Tomato basil soup with vegan garlic bread
-Sajur lodeh, atjar tjampoer, pisang goreng, sambal goreng boentjis (Indonesian dishes)
-Stir fried noodles with veggies and peanut sauce
-Salad with apple, beetroot, a hand of nuts and a shredded lentil burger for lazy days

Yeah.. Lots of lucious vegan dishes to choose from :)

I have been making different seed/nut and cauliflower-based vegan cheese sauces. They are great over pasta, over vegetables, as a pizza sauce... I am still finding new uses. I added some homemade smokey hot sauce to my most recent batch and put it over some leftover eggplant curry. Really yummy.

So far my favourites are vegetable curries and tofu and veg stir fries and I am a big fan of falafel and pakoras with mango chutney. I have a recipe for vegan prinskorv (small smokey swedish sausages) and if they are good, they might become my favourite.

Reactions: Andy_T and Val
So far my favourites are vegetable curries and tofu and veg stir fries and I am a big fan of falafel and pakoras with mango chutney. I have a recipe for vegan prinskorv (small smokey swedish sausages) and if they are good, they might become my favourite.
I wonder, if there is a recipe of these prinskorv sausages in English? (I've found only Swedish sites:???:)