US Worst President

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan

Meh, I've looked up some of Trump's changes and many are indeed draconian and damaging, but who's to know how long they will last? I tend to think of worst presidents as those who betray their country (often in the name of defending it or serving some greater cause) who are in part responsible for wars that murder scores of other humans, and along with them wildlife either directly or through the use of chemical weapons. That would be a number of US presidents. However, the ultimate responsibility goes to the puppet masters who influence and control them.

I tend to think of worst presidents as those who betray their country (often in the name of defending it or serving some greater cause)
Check.
who are in part responsible for wars that murder scores of other humans,
Check.
and along with them wildlife either directly or through the use of chemical weapons. That would be a number of US presidents. However, the ultimate responsibility goes to the puppet masters who influence and control them.

Don't worry, Dump is working hard on fulfilling all of your requirement...

Donald Trump's diet concerns me. I do not want any sitting president to die while in office. I wish he would cut back on the junk food.

I am divided here - on one hand, I agree with @Snert .

Better he be gone today than tomorrow, and any way will be appreciated.

On the other hand, I want him to experience the US prison system to the fullest possible extent once his term in office and his immunity are over.

• Agree
Reactions: Brian W
Donald Trump's diet concerns me. I do not want any sitting president to die while in office. I wish he would cut back on the junk food.

Other than the fact he is another human being, why?

I think* the greater constitutional crisis would occur when he goes after his 3rd term. Please be clear, I AM NOT JOKING about this. The current crop is more loyal to its party than the country. If the republicans in the senate had been like those in 1972-- he would have been convicted.

Andy, as far as him going to prison, that would be interesting. I believe that former presidents still receive life long secret service protection. I'm also pretty certain that no matter what he would have done to be convicted ( and I literally can not imagine any way this would be possible under the current toxic insanity of our times) he still wouldn't get any time, if not a flat out pardon from the next party loyalist in the presidency.

* These are just my opinions. For purposes of full disclosure: I suffer from IBS-- Irritated Bob Syndrome

Reactions: PTree15 and Andy_T
Other than the fact he is another human being, why?

I think* the greater constitutional crisis would occur when he goes after his 3rd term. Please be clear, I AM NOT JOKING about this. The current crop is more loyal to its party than the country. If the republicans in the senate had been like those in 1972-- he would have been convicted.
So true! It's distressing how much the party has become the priority. Morals are out the window.