Wishes, Hopes, Goals.

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
I'm going to start very small with this one and just state for the record: I wish, I hope, I dream to one day make vegan CHEEZ-ITs. :D I saw this recipe quite a while ago... Vegan Cheez Its | Minimalist Baker Recipes

I've been talking forever (to family & friend) about wanting to make my own snack food... but much healthier & with far less sodium.... I don't know what I'm waiting for, frankly. LOL :shrug:

My wish is to be elsewhere someday soon.... :pout: Not this house, not this town, not this state, not this country.... I need to go away from here... this place is stagnant & toxic for me....

But I have no money, no resources, nothing. I wouldn't even know where to start or who would even give me a chance. So many ideas all the time, but they all fizzle out when I think too much.

I can still wish.... :sigh:

Last edited:
I want to win lotto. Big big big. Lol.

I need it to be easy. I always sucked at planning and working toward goals. I think I’m what you would call a quitter. Not in a really bad negative way. Just that I tend to settle for comfortable and don’t do well with challenges. So I need to win a really big jackpot so I can quit work and help all of my family and friends. :D

I want to win lotto. Big big big. Lol.

I need it to be easy. I always sucked at planning and working toward goals. I think I’m what you would call a quitter. Not in a really bad negative way. Just that I tend to settle for comfortable and don’t do well with challenges. So I need to win a really big jackpot so I can quit work and help all of my family and friends. :D
Hahaha, you sound like me. I so would love to win the lotto. I'd be happy with the million, though, not the huge multimillion-dollar jackpots. Too much money to handle for me. :D That said, I could win the $15 million to $20 million prizes and be quite satisfied because I'd divvy it up among family, so we'd all get a manageable couple mil to deal with. That would set me up pretty well. As you can see, I've thought about this way too much. I've set a financial goal for savings this year, and I'm really hoping to achieve that. So far, I'm cutting way back on mindless spending. It's only been a week or two, but hey, it's a start.

Reactions: Val and Mischief
We started playing the People's Postcode Lottery, but I'm not expecting a win.:p

My wish is to be elsewhere someday soon.... :pout: Not this house, not this town, not this state, not this country.... I need to go away from here... this place is stagnant & toxic for me....

But I have no money, no resources, nothing. I wouldn't even know where to start or who would even give me a chance. So many ideas all the time, but they all fizzle out when I think too much.

I can still wish.... :sigh:

Peace Corps?

O.K.

It's just something that's attractive for me, if I didn't have all of my animals.
I've often thought about it, however, so you're not off base here....

I know me, though.... Any time I'm deeply upset, I have this automatic flight response. :fp:

More like flight of fancy.... :rolleyes: