Where to find salon quality vegan shampoo?

Rakesh

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi vegan community,

I am trying to find a salon quality vegan shampoo. I recently got to know that Kerastese shampoos are not vegan. Any recommendation on brands or where I could get good recommendations?

Hi,
I use Arbonne their products are vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and based on swiss formulas that are botanical so really luxurious.
Consultant name cazsimmonds
C xx

I think Lush has shampoo, and most of their products are vegan I believe. (I haven't needed to buy shampoo yet since being vegan, so I am not 100% sure on this.)

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I think Lush has shampoo, and most of their products are vegan I believe. (I haven't needed to buy shampoo yet since being vegan, so I am not 100% sure on this.)

Yes Lush has vegan shampoo. All of their products are vegan except the ones that have honey and they are labelled on the website.

Reactions: hopeful
Hi vegan community,

I am trying to find a salon quality vegan shampoo. I recently got to know that Kerastese shampoos are not vegan. Any recommendation on brands or where I could get good recommendations?
Hello Rakesh I used types of vegan shampoo one is Naveen's addresschic and another of plaine products addresschic both are
Vegan, cruelty-free, non-GMO, biodegradable, sulfate-free, color safe. Free from PEG, PG, parabens, sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, palm-oil or petrochemicals and are Suitable for sensitive scalp, hypoallergenic and safe for babies i recommend you both this product as they are vegan certified.