Where have you been?

For business:
Northern Spain
Northern Mexico
Nevada, Arizona, Upstate New York, Michigan, Ohio, Texas

For holiday:
Louisiana (took train from California, but flew back)
Texas (same travel methods)
Oregon (took train both ways)
Canada (plane)

Travels ... how I miss them! I had so many plans in 2020, I was supposed to visit, see and, above all, eat !! Even though the previous year was not kind in terms of traveling, I very much hope that this year I will be able to make up for it.

Reactions: Emma JC
I have been to Australia, Europe and Asia. I want to go to Africa for a nice long holiday. Some of the safaris are soooo expensive. Needs a lot of planning. One day.....

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I think I might visit this year again if all things go well. The last time we visited Greece was 10 years ago and I'm pretty sure a lot of things have changed since then. We got a chance of seeing Athens mostly and we spent only one day in Santorini, which really makes me nostalgic since I love the place too much. I remember that the transfer in the port in Santorini was quite hard back in the day. This time I'm planning to arrange my transfer from the port to the actual airport when we are going to return. Our hotel is very close to the port and I've heard that the prices are not too bad even in the early mornings.

Last edited: