Whatcha Eatin?

That yoghurt was really nice. I also found some Sojade yoghurt in a health food shop today and I've never tried it before.

I ate out for lunch. I had beetroot and lentil salad and avocado toast.
 
it's definitely a noodley soup day coming up in a few minutes - cabbage, bok choy, kale plus frozen veggies, soy curls etc

hmmm this was supposed to be posted yesterday and here it still is...

oh well, it was delicious and huge

today is rolled oats, soy curl crumbs, berries, walnuts, pumpkins and a ton of other little stuff

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: ewomack and PTree15
Friday I didn't eat until around 3pm and had a can of chick peas with some soy sauce and gourmet vinegar.

Today will be the usual except no bananas - steel cut oats/split red lentils, berries, maple syrup etc toast with peanut butter - made some bread yesterday so we will see if it toasts

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: ewomack
Zatar bread. Thankfully a (sort of) close grocery store makes and sells it. Fantastic stuff with sesame seeds, interesting spices, etc.