Whatcha Eatin?

Very sorry for your loss @Emma JC ❤️‍🩹

thank you - she has been lost in dementia for a number of years so it is actually wonderful that she has gone Home - speaking of being confused... the funeral is next Monday, not yesterday so I was the only person that showed up yesterday... oops

today I will have my leftover steel cut oats from Saturday

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
 
Is that chilli nice?

You can't compare it to homemade chilli. However, considering that it's store cupboard food and also inexpensive, I like to keep it on hand when I don't fancy cooking. I also add a lot of spices to it (happily it doesn't contain cumin) plus extra vegetables, i.e. either sweet potatoes or roasted red peppers. I usually get 3 servings from a tin and will have one for lunch today.

I wouldn't say that it's delicious, but it's OK and not too bad, once it's revamped with spices and vegetables.
 
  • Informative
Reactions: Raven