Whatcha Eatin?

defnitely an oatmeal day - I so look forward to all the delicious ingredients that I manage to include in the bowl - my honey says I should call it Kitchen Sink Oatmeal :rofl:

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
You definitely add some different and interesting stuff!

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
an entire sleeve of saltines. My stomachs been feeling really weird all day, probably the crappy micro popcorn i had last night.
Saltines make me feel so much better

• Friendly
I'm about to have a smoothie I made last night and put in the fridge. Bananas, strawberries, blackcurrants, blackberries, raspberries and spinach!

• Love
You definitely add some different and interesting stuff!

I see the oatmeal as a vehicle to ingest all the good things I might not eat otherwise - date, morning protein in the form of the soy curl crumbs and the peanut butter powder, molasses, walnuts, powdered greens and Vit C, turmeric/pepper, ground flax, hemp hearts, cinnamon, cayenne, and to make it tasty dark cocoa, berries, banana - everything mixed all together is delicious and filling and about 650 calories and I eat it around noon to 1 pm.

Today will be the steel cut version and it doesn't have as many ingredients and does have split red lentils, cranberries, molasses, ground flax, turmeric, hemp hearts, 1/2 banana, frozen berries, walnuts, maple syrup and a side of toast with pb.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I am having fresh fruit and a cup of ginger and lemon tea. I am going to make a big breakfast later. Hash browns, baked beans, tomatoes, toast and some vegan sausages.

• Love