Whatcha Eatin?

I had elbow macaroni with canned crushed tomatoes, minced fresh garlic, a bit of canola oil, and chick peas (all cooked in my slow cooker- separately: beans first, then elbows. I wasn't sure how the elbows would come out, but I was happy with them.

Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
I'm feeling a bit delicate so I had something plain for lunch. Gluten free pasta with tomato and basil sauce.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
it should be an oatmeal day but I am feeling like having my noodley soup

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
So you choose between oatmeal or noodley soup? Do you consider them as the same type of meal? Just curious.
Have you ever made your own noodles-like udon? I love the fresh udon from the Asian grocery but they're so expensive for their ingredients.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
I just had a big plate of the frozen french fries my son buys with ketchup. Really didn't hit the spot I'd hoped for.
Gonna have a cranberry hard cider

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
So you choose between oatmeal or noodley soup? Do you consider them as the same type of meal? Just curious.
Have you ever made your own noodles-like udon? I love the fresh udon from the Asian grocery but they're so expensive for their ingredients.

yes, that is normally what I have for breakfast/lunch around noonish - if I don't have to go out in the afternoon or if I don't have leftovers then normally Mon/Wed/Fri is noodley soup and Tues/Thurs is oatmeal - Sat is normally steel cut oats and Sun is breakfast beans on toast with a variety of options like potato hash, or Just Egg or sometime sausage

we only eat two meals a day

today I am torn as I do have to go grocery shopping so I will likely just have a banana in a pita with peanut butter and jam as the full meals make me turn into a couch potato...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com